HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE TRAINING
Procedures regarding registration, payment and the cancellation policy are strictly enforced. Please be sure the registrant and cardholder read these procedures and policies before registering to attend.
Telephone registrations are not accepted. Incomplete registrations will not be processed. Once registered, you are subject to the cancellation policy. Registrations must be accompanied by a credit card or completed payment authorization information (as noted on the SF-182, the Document/P.O. Number/Requisition Number AND billing instructions). Persons registering in a timely fashion with completed authorizations or payment will receive a confirmation letter from ASAP in addition to the auto-generated submission acknowledgement. ASAP reserves the right to close registration when capacity is reached.
Special Note: Registrants with ADA needs please register by May 1, 2020 so that appropriate logistical arrangements may be made.
Training Registration Information Sharing
The names of participants registered for ASAP training may be shared among fellow attendees including agency/company affiliation and city/state location (as submitted for registration purposes or pulled from the database). Registrants also may specifically opt-in for email address sharing. By registering for the event, participants agree to share their name and contact information with fellow event attendees, event sponsors/vendors and ASAP members in order to facilitate networking among parties. Additionally, by registering, participants give permission to use photographs and video which may include them for marketing purposes including social media marketing. Those who do not wish to have their information included on the roster of attendees or appear in any photos should contact us at email@example.com.
1. Register and Pay Online - SAVE $50 (Preferred Method)
The ASAP registration system is a business design model and assumes that the registrant is also the payer. The registrant must log in and register for the training. Payment information must be entered. (If the cardholder is a different person, then the cardholder will need to sit at the registrant’s computer and complete the payment section.) The system will send an acknowledgement to the registrant and a receipt. The receipt does not have credit card numbers. If the cardholder is different from the registrant, it is the registrant’s responsibility to forward the receipt to the cardholder. (As a back-up, ASAP can provide a transaction record for the cardholder.) Remember to check junk and spam filters.
LOG IN – The user’s log in is usually the first initial followed by the last name, all lower case and all one word. (Example: John Doe is jdoe) Use the ‘Forgot Password’ link to retrieve your password. Having difficulties, or not in the system? Send firstname.lastname@example.org your first and last name and email, and we will set you up so that you can take advantage of the discounts. Once you are logged in, please select the menu item for this training course and follow the prompts.
2. Paper Registration (SF-182’s, cardholders needing to process multiple registrants by one lump sum amount, cardholders in a different location from registrant, or preference for paper).
Please complete the PDF registration form from the website and fax or electronically submit it to ASAP with payment or SF-182 training authorization. (Remove PII, please!) Registration forms without proper payment authorization will NOT BE ACCEPTED. Please allow 1-3 days for processing. Receipts will be emailed to the cardholders with successful transactions. Email to email@example.com or fax to 202-216-9646 or to analog fax 202-216-0246.
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, IMPAC, and ACH payments are accepted. Checks or money orders should be made payable to the American Society of Access Professionals and sent to:
American Society of Access Professionals
ATTN: NTC REGISTRATION
11120 20th St., NW Suite 750 Washington, DC 20036-3441
Any difficulties? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-712-9054. We are happy to help!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR CREDIT CARD HOLDERS - For online registrations, credit cards are charged instantaneously and the registrant receives an auto-generated receipt. It is the responsibility of the registrant to forward the receipt to the cardholder. The receipt does not have credit card numbers. As a backup, ASAP can provide a transaction record for the cardholder.
For paper registrations (using the PDF form), credit cards will be charged within 1-3 days. The system automatically emails receipts to the cardholders when the transaction is processed. Cardholders MUST provide a valid email address.
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, IMPAC, and ACH payments are accepted.
Please double check spam and junk mail folders. *Please review the cancellation policy below BEFORE registering.*
ASAP is a nonprofit, professional membership society, not a government agency. ASAP is coded as a member services organization. Changing credit cards after billing is complete may incur a $40.00 “reshelving fee” to help defray the cost incurred by the extra transactions. PLEASE make certain that you are using the correct authorized credit card.
If your government card is declined:
1. Please ensure that you have entered the activated card number and expiration data correctly.
2. Check with your agency to see if the card is or can be authorized for our code. Helpful Hint: Travel cards usually receive a decline notice for a member services transaction. Most card holders have no issues once the code authorization is rectified.
Please make certain your fiscal office has the following information for payment and billing issues:
PROGRAM REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY – IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ
For cancellation of your hotel reservation, you must contact the hotel directly. Be sure to get a cancellation number from the hotel.
ASAP National Training Conference Cancellation Fees
1) All cancellations must be made in writing to the ASAP office. Sorry, no exceptions.
2) Cancellations received postmarked by March 31 receive a refund minus a 25% administrative fee.
3) Cancellations received postmarked April 30 receive a refund minus a 50% administrative fee.
4) Cancellations received postmarked after April 30 are non-refundable.
5) If the registration fee is to be invoiced, the invoiced amount will reflect the correct applicable cancellation fee.
6) Substitutions (one person for all days) are acceptable at any time and should be submitted to the ASAP office in writing, if time allows. If time does not allow, substitutions at the door will be accepted (one person for all days). Differences in member and nonmember registration fees will be charged.
7) Organizations, agencies or persons submitting one credit card number for billing and then changing credit cards after billing is complete, may then incur a $40.00 reshelving fee to help defray the cost incurred by the extra transactions.