FOIA-Privacy Act Training Workshop
FOIA/PRIVACY ACT TRAINING WORKSHOP
(Including Records Management Overview)
September 9-11, 2020
InterContinental Kansas City at the Plaza
Kansas City, Missouri
ASAP submits this program for Virginia CLE, Missouri CLE, and ICRM credits. The 2019 program was approved by ICRM for 16 credit hours and by Illinois for 16 CLE credits. Also, approved for 9 CLE credits in Virginia, SPECIAL NOTE – due to popular demand, this program will be expanded to offer new and more advanced sessions. Details will be posted as soon as they are available.
For cancellation of your hotel reservation, you must contact the hotel directly. Be sure to get a cancellation number from the hotel.
Substitutions (one person for all days) are acceptable at any time and should be submitted to the ASAP office in writing, if time allows. If time does not allow, substitutions at the door will be accepted (one person for all days). Differences in member and nonmember registration fees will be charged.
All cancellations must be made in writing to the ASAP office. Sorry, no exceptions.
1. Cancellations received by May 31 receive a refund minus a 25% administrative fee.
2. Cancellations received by July 31 receive a refund minus a 50% administrative fee.
3. Cancellations received after July 31 are non-refundable.
4. If the registration fee is to be invoiced, the amount will reflect the correct applicable cancellation fee.
5. Organizations, agencies or persons submitting one credit card number for billing and then changing credit cards after billing is complete, may incur a $40.00 reshelving fee to help defray the cost incurred by the extra transactions.